Hey Gorgeous’ Just add water
Hey Gorgeous has done it again. Just Add Water is the newest addition to their growing facial mask selection. It contains Kaolin Rose and geranium – all having very good revitalising properties.
The ingredients are: Kaolin Clay, Bentonite and essential oils.
I’ve spent ages for a face and body mask that suits my budget and that does the trick and most important of all – it had to be natural! The search is over! It comes in a decent size too and is only R130 which is really cheap seeing as:
1) It isn’t mixed yet
2) You can use it on your body too
3) You can mix it according to your specifications (which I demonstrate in my video and below)
4) The Body shop has a pot less than half the size (ready made) for R110 (mud mask)
More about Kaolin Clay:
Kaolin has been used in facial applications and masks for years. Even though no serious scientific research on the dermatological effects of kaolin has been conducted, it’s safe to say that it’s a very safe natural ingredient.
Kaolin has an ability to dry the skin and fights acne as well as increasing localized circulation, which can help fight inflammation. Minerals, especially when we are not exposed to them regularly, can have significant positive effects on the skin when we are eventually exposed to them. Kaolin clay contains loads of minerals however, these minerals/clays are not intended to be used every day. You can use this clay once a week and
you can mix it as follows:
- Dry skin? Add a teaspoon of raw honey to the mix. Honey not only has anti-inflammatory properties but it is also a very good moisturising agent. And your skin will thank you for it.
- Acne? Add some Apple cider vinegar. I know what you’re thinking – the smell alone puts you off the whole business, but don’t go overboard. All you need is 5ml with the water. Apple Cider vinegar helps to restore the skin’s PH levels and that is how it helps fight acne
- Need an all-rounder? Add rosewater – it has anti-inflammatory properties so it reduces redness. It is an awesome cleanser so it will clean up those pores nicely and guess what else it does? It helps moisturize the skin because of the natural oils in the water.
Now, after you’ve mixed your concoction of a face and body mask (and you can choose the consistency too – I like to be able to paint it on) apply it onto your cleansed skin with a paint brush or with your fingers if you like.
They recommend 10 to 15 minutes. What can you do in 10 minutes? I like to scare Ginger… little kids… cats… you know, just for the kick of it. It makes time fly by.
Rinse off and enjoy Gorgeous skin!
The tub retails for R130 and will get you a lot of usage and it is so versatile that you cannot afford to miss out on this one. Just make sure to use it at night though coz it does leave your face a tiny bit pink. BUT an awesome product none the less. If you would like your own you can email email@example.com
The wonderful and friendly ladies will help you out!
Lots of hugs and cinnabons