Every time I think I have tried just about everything in the Hey Gorgeous range they come up with something else. I still have to try the Banish & Repair Zit zapper and my FOMO is really getting the best of me.
Now they’ve launched two new scrubs – One facial scrub and the other is a body scrub. There’s one thing you gotta know about me… I’m a scrub slut. I will work for Eggs Benedict and body scrubs and I will be the happiest girl in the world.
STRAWBERRY & BLACK PEPPER SCRUB
I can already smell this… PHEEBS IF YOU’RE THERE… I NEED SOME OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!
This scrub leaves you with glowing and awesomely exfoliated skin and everyone knows that getting rid of old skin cells paves the way for fresh, new skin cells and leaves you looking and feeling FABBO!! The other reason for my love of scrubs is the stimulation of blood and lymph circulation. This means that Cellulite is on its way out and you smell amazing while doing it.
The scrub is made with organically harvested sea salts, jojoba, Grapeseed, Olive and coconut oils, shea and essential oils and goes for R110 for 250g.
The Cranberry and Hemp Facial Scrub will polish off old skin cells impurities and bacteria and leave your skin instantly brighter and more radiant. Cranberry Oil nourishes the skin, will improve moisture retention and it will increase skin smoothness, elasticity and suppleness. Hemp oil contains agents that give it anti-inflammatory properties, as well as it’s natural antioxidant properties. This makes the oil not only help clean and detoxify your skin, it also evens out your skin tone. ERMERWERD…. FOMO KICKING IN BIG TIME NOW.
I’m feeling very generous so I tell you what… I’m going to give away these scrubs to one lucky Hipstyler Blog follower. Here’s what you gotta do:
- If you’re not a follower of the blog follow on bloglovin or via email
- follow @heygorgeoussa
- Tweet “Win with @leanahenke and @heygorgeoussa – http://bit.ly/17GAWPf”
You have till end of August!! To improve your chances you can comment on any of my posts. GO ON… SPAM ME!!!
- Exfoliate | Moisturize (alysheasurani.com)
- I Wanted to Keep with the Shark Theme… (themakeupchronicles.com)
- Customer Q: Please help with my back acne! (battysblog.com)
- Scrubba Dubba Doo (heygorgeoussa.wordpress.com)
- Face and body scrubs! (minilovesthecity.wordpress.com)
- Sugar Scrub: For Lickable Skin (frankbody.wordpress.com)