I don’t keep up with current events – I catch my news on Twitter. So my favorite moments of 2013 are the personal happenings.
- The competitions that I’ve won – and man, have they been good.
- Every time I got a new twitter friend – Naeema, Amina, Heather, Irina, Telma, Maurine, Tina and the many more that I love dearly
- The moment I joined Hey Gorgeous. I was so proud of my sales during the first two months and not to mention the brunch we arranged.
- The moment I paid for my first holiday – hello New Years at the beach yo!
- My leap of faith moment when I left my job at Greenwoods into the unknown. It’s paying off so far. Not that Greenwoods was bad, but it was time for a change.
- When I got so many birthday wishes from my awesome Twitter friends
- When I bought my Elie Saab – grown up move right?
- When our prostitute/druggie neighbors got kicked out #silentrevenge
- When my dad came out of rehab and the longer he is sober, the more he turns into the dad I have always wanted
- When I discovered the awesomeness of Blendbox, RAIN and Philosophia Botanica.
- Starting this blog
- Every time I casually mentioned a song that I like and when I got home that night, Ginger had downloaded it for me.
- Reaching my savings target
- Rob Forbes playing my song requests on 5fm… and him following me on Twitter.. bo0ya!
And I think I’ve left out plenty more, but I’m too blessed to keep track.