If you haven’t heard of Delish Box yet, go have a look at Lipglossed Ninja’s awesome initiative here. The concept: You get paired up with a fellow blogger and then you have to get a box and fill it with awesomeness to the value of R200 or more (not less). Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting one of my fave bloggers … and… she’s just about in my back yard… that’s how close she is.
I met Lisa-Jade from Life like mine for sushi and as it turns out… we both had a little bit of a “don’t show me any alcohol please” situation going on… that’s when I knew I like this girl (alcoholics unite). We had such a good time that we completely lost track of time and before we knew it, it was an hour later.
I got the bestest box ever!!! Thanks LJ!
- Tip Top in Orange you lovely and Essence Colour & Go
- Grazia Sunset Smoulder Eyes Kit – This is totally my new fave makeup set
- Leaf earrings
- Mini Purse which is sooo damn adorable
- Shape Mates emery boards and Oh So Heavenly Stay Beautiful hand cream (smells divine!!)
- Essence Quattro eyeshadow, Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush and Essence lipstick in Sparkling Miracle
- Party Poppers and a Bob Marley badge
I also got:
- Nose Strips
- TLC Deep Cleanse Make up remover wipes
- Sour worms (of which I had only 3)
Then I decided to use my stuffies and have a selfie photoshoot…
I have to say… I’m absolutely in love with everything I got. I have been cutting down on my beauty spending coz I have loads to finish, so this has totally freshen up my make up bag. I’ve even tossed some old stuff out that just don’t hold a candle to the awesome stuff I got from LJ. The girl’s got taste!!!
Thanks Lauren, for hooking the two of us up! It was sooooo much fun!!!