I’m a simple girl – I wash my hair and go and think nothing of it. I’m also an idealist and expect great things to happen with very little effort. So, when I read the instructions in my specially packed John Frieda hair box (for frizzy hair) I was like…
- Full Repair Deep Conditioner
- Frizz-Ease Shampoo
- Frizz-Ease Conditioner
- Frizz-Ease Hair Serum
- Friz Ease Dream Curls Styling Spray
- Hair towel
Here’s what you do:
- Wash your hair as you would normally do using the John Frieda Frizz-Ease shampoo
- Condition your hair as you would normally do using the John Frieda Frizz-Ease conditioner
- Use the Full Repair Deep Conditioner as a hair mask 3 times a week depending on how dry your hair is
- Apply a tiny amount of the hair serum to soaking wet hair – avoid the roots
- Towel dry your hair (I got a nifty hair towel which is very kind to the hair)
- Spray the Frizz-Ease spray onto damp hair – use generously and scrunch up sections of the hair that you’ve sprayed.
- Now you can either leave it to dry naturally or you can dry your hair with the diffuser thing-a-ma-bobby on.
I followed the steps and LOVED that it was really so simple. I didn’t deviate much from my normal routine, besides the serum and the spray.
oops… how did that get in there?
The verdict – I have a natural kink in my hair, which is so difficult to handle. I’ve been using these John Frieda products for about 3 weeks now. My hair feels much better: it’s shinier, it’s definitely better to manage and suddenly, I got more manageable kinks! And also… I managed to pull off BEACH HAIR!
Everything smells amazing! The shampoo feels like silk in your hands and even while working it through your hair, you can feel it working its magic. The Deep Conditioner is rich and moisturising and makes brushing and managing your hair effortless. The serum is crazy awesome. I have looooong hair and the tiny squirt of serum I used was so concentrated that I could work it through my hair without having to use more. The spray is like magic – it activates curls like there’s no tomorrow. My hair was limpy and dull but after a couple of sprays and little bit of scrunching – voila! Natch spirals in an instant!
I must admit, I haven’t been treating my hair the way I should have and still I expected it to shine and be amazing.
I always thought that great hair is “mission impossible” but truly, you can have great hair with John Frieda if you know what to get.
Whether you’re looking for a colour boost or a treat for your hair, you’ll definitely find the range that suits your needs.
Have a look at their site – http://www.johnfrieda.co.za and please go follow them on Twitter. They are super nice and interactive on Twitter and you’ll get great advice from them too. Also check out their Facebook page here.
You can purchase their products at Clicks (score club card points yay). I think, next I’ll try out the Sheer Blonde Colour Renew – yippee!