My girl card should really be revoked. I’m a horrible lady and a disgrace to beauty lovers everywhere. For months/weeks I’ve been the owner of some pruh-ty cool high-end skin care products and I have yet to use them.
It was only when I test-spritzed my newest addition, the Nimue Vitamin C moisturising mist, that my intrigue in these products was sparked.
When this “hidden compartment” in my brain magically unlocked, I immediately rummaged through my goodie bags and bathroom cabinet in search of my other luxury skin care products…. And … voila!
- Dermalogica – Sample sized Skin hydrating masque, Sample sized multi active toner and sample sized ultra smoothing eye serum. (From Bloggers Who Bless)
- Sisley – Instant Perfect Shine and fine lines minimizer (Got some time ago to try but oops I didn’t)
- Dermalogica – Sample sized Pre-cleanse (From Bloggers Who Bless)
- Yves Rocher – Soft Eye Make-up Remover (From the CPT Bloggers Meet)
- Nimue – Vitamin C moisturising mist (fast favourite) (From Bloggers Who Bless)
- Sisley – Global Perfect Pore minimizer (Again… oops)
- Optiphi – Classic Restore Therapy moisturiser (From Bloggers Who Bless)
So, this marks the beginning of my own little challenge – the “Do the Fancies, dammit” challenge. Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be posting about these products and then you can make up your own mind about them. And while I’m at it, I’ll throw in some perfume posts too, just to round off the whole “fancy” thing.