I must say, there’s nothing better than a good DIY post. I usually don’t care much for recipes that have more than 4 ingredients and more than 6 steps – my brain does not compute. So, today, I have the bestest and easiest recipe that I’ve ever tried before and if I can do it, so can you!
It’s called: Nut-mallow-pies
- Depending on how many pies you want, roll out a piece (or all of) the puff pastry, using some flour to make it easier to roll out.
- Cut out circles using a cup or big cookie cutter
- Take a teaspoon and scoop some Nutella in the middle of each dough circle and put 2 or 3 mini marshmallows in there too.
- Fold over and pinch closed with a fork
- Glaze with egg and bake until golden brown on 180 degrees.
Now you can sprinkle some icing sugar over your pastries or drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy with a biiiiig glass of red wine.