At the beginning of the year I subscribed to Glamour magazine and I have yet to regret it. Like Oscar Wilde once said “Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it” and I, for one, take life with a side of Glamour. Every month I get inspired all over again and every month my lust list grows.
This month I was inspired by these gorgeous items in the magazine:
- Bloss and Co – Cross-body bag with tassel detail – R499.00 (at Spree) which is actually more of a substitution for the
- Louis Vuitton bucket bag that retails for R32 000.00 (yeep) (not the one in the image above though)
- The Body Shop Colour Crush lipsticks – check out that red one hey!
- Silver and Gold heart rings from Bellareathe Jewellery – a clean, polished piece just rounds off an outfit perfectly. Just look at the finishing of the rings – beautiful! They retail for R220.00
- Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter body wash – It looks like it could smell divine!
- Wet look leggings – I know these have been popular for a while now, but I’ve only recently started to get into it. They go for R79.99 at Mr. Price stores.
I’m also going to predict that the ostrich feather skirt is going to be HUGE!