Lately my tolerance for volatile people has decreased somewhat. No more walking on eggshells! I’ve also grown really sick of looking out for other people’s best interests before tending to my own needs and I know that I’m not the only one who feels this way.
Guess what – no more feeling guilty! NO! Brethren! I’ve made a decision to not feel guilty about these things anymore:
- Speaking your mind – I’ve said it before – I say out loud the things that other people whisper. I won’t feel guilty about this, because everyone knows where they stand with me.
- Wanting to earn more money … and asking for it.
- Staying at home when you’re sick.
- Not wanting to go out with friends.
- Ditching the cooking – coz man friend can fend for himself too.
- Cheating on the diet.
- Wanting pretty things.
- Saying no to things you don’t want to do.
- Skipping gym because I have stuff to do.
- Bitching about poor customer service.
Well that’s my 2 cents and you now have my blessing to NOT feel guilty about this.