You’ve seen the lists and pics of the stuff from the 80’s and the 90’s which brings on the nostalgia, smiles and good memories, but here’s my rendition:
- You sang to Salt-n-peppa’s “Let’s talk about Sex” without knowing what you were singing about.
- You remember when McDonalds came to South Africa…
- You didn’t think this was disturbing at all…
- You wanted your parents to split up so that you could get a super gorgeous step brother … thank you Clueless
- You wanted to move into a haunted castle so that your dad could figure out a way to bring ghosts back to life, and maybe, just maybe that ghost would be as gorgeous as Devon Sawa.
- The most memorable thing about “She’s all that” was the synchronized dance at the prom
- Libraries? Yeah! Almost difficult to remember hey? But you do!
- One rand coins so big and money-like that it was so worth getting as a reward after washing 3 cars!
- The best time of your life was when Ratanga Junction opened up, at which time, you were tall enough to go on all the rides.
- You wished you could be shrunk down to the size of a penny and get up to all sorts of stuff… thanks “Honey, I shrunk the kids!”
You noticing how the numbering is all messed up????